miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

MAKIN SENTECES

ESCOJE UNA ACCION LARGA Y UNA ACCION CORTA Y CONSTRUYE DIEZ ORACIONES USANDO EL PASADO CONTINUO

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.






COMPLETA LAS SIGUIENTES ORACIONES CON LA FORMA DEL VERBO CORRECTO

1.I cuting (CUT) MY ARM WHITHE I TALKING (TALK) TO MY MOTHER

2.WHILE THE GIRL listening (LISTEN) TO THE RAIN SHE falling (FALL)A SLEEP

3.IT starting(START)TO RAIN ,WHILE THEY studing (STUDY) ENGLISH.

4.WHILE THE FAMILY watching (WATCH)A MOVIE , THE DOORBELL ringing (RING).

5.WHILE I writing (WRITE) A LETTER TO MY SISTER , THE DOCTOR calling (CALL).

6.THE TORNADO hiting (HIT) WHILE THE MEN walking (WALK) TO WORK.

7.WHILE HE drinking (DRINK) SOME WATER , THE DOR opening (OPEN)

8.WHILE THE GIRL rideing (RIDE) ON THE BUS, SHE hiting (HIT) HER HEAD

9.WHILE THE WOMAN puting (PUT) ON HER MAKE -UP, SHE hearing (HEAR) THE CRASH.
10.THE POWER going (GO) OUT WHILE I brushing (BRUSH) MY HAIR.


LEE CADA ORACON. PRIMERO ESCRIBE UNA PREGUNTA CON LAS PALABRAS DE4 LOS PARENTESIS. DESPUES ESCRIBE U A RESPUESTA CORTA, LUEGO LEELAS EN EL GRUPO Y QUE LOS DEMAS LAS ESCUCHEN.


EJEMPLO:
I was sick yesterday (you) were you sick yesterday ? (no) No I wasn`t.
You were at the hospital (Tan) tan you were at the hospital(yes)yes I was
They were nervous . (we) they we were nervous (no)No he wasn`t
Anya was tired all the time (you)Anya you was tired all the time(yes)Yes I was
I was unconsciuos (Maria)Maria I was unconsciuos(no)No I wasn`t
We were late for the appointment(I)I we were late for the appointment(yes)Yes he was
Irina was very halthyIrina was very healthy (no)No he wasn`t


Lee cada oracion .Luego escribe una pregunta con palabras WH-en el parentesis.

EJEMPLO:I was nervous yesterday (why) Why was nervous yesterday?

• The children were in the park (when) When the children were in the park?
• Sara wan an optometrist(Where) Where Sara was on Optometrist?
• We were healthy all the time (when)Whe we were healthy all the time?
• Mr. Nakamura was adentist (When)When Mr. Nakamura was a dentist?
• She was a famous doctor (who)Who she was a famous doctor?
• You were in the hospital(why)Why you were in the hospital ?
• The ddog was sick (When) When the dog was sick?
• I was late for exercise class(Why)Why I was late for the exercise class?
• Mario was a new patient(where)Where Mario was a new patient?
• It was at the pharmacy(what) What it was at the pharmacy?

1 comentario:

  1. POR FAVOR CORRIGE LA ORTOGRAFÍA EN INGLÉS.

    ¿DÓNDE ESTÁN LAS ORACIONES QUE CONSTRUISTE CON UNA ACCIÓN LARGA Y CON UNA ACCIÓN CORTA?

    ResponderEliminar