miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

AUXILIAR COULD

AUXILIAR COULD

EN FORMA AFIRMATIVA NEGATIVA E INTERROGATIVA

Etiqueta cada situacion

Example: Can you answer that phone? polite and informal

Would you mind reviewing my resume again?polite and formal

Can you help me with these reports?polite and informal

Call the boss right away? very informal, or impolite

Can you come in early tomorrow morning?polite and informal

Would you mind changing your 2:00 appointment to 3:00?polite and informal

Could you sing all three copies?polite and less formal


Completa las respuestas .Algunas pueden usar Can or Could.

EXAMPLE: (lend me your goggles) To a friend :
Hey Helen Can you lend me your goggles.

(sing this check) To your supervisor :
Oh, Ms..,
Reeves.could sing this check please?

(Open the door) To a friend:
Say Jose can open the door for my?



(help me pick them up) To stranger:
Oh no! drooped all the report: Could help me pick them up

(answer th phones) To your co-- worker:
Oh , Arnie can answer the phones while Iàm at lunch?

(open the door) To a friend : I` am in a hurry !
Can open the door.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario