miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

USED TO

USED TO


Escribe un parrafo en ingles de algo que te sea familiar o algo que acostumbrabas a realizar en tu juventud o en tu infancia.

I am do my homework in my computer , my mother ,is cooking and my sister Lizeth listening music, and my brothers playing.



ELABORA 3 ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS UTILIZANDO USED TO Y CAMBIALAS LA FORMA .


A=I used to playing
N=I din`t use to playing
I=Did t use to playing?


A=You used to write
N=You dindn`t use to write
I=Did you use to write?

A=He used to sleep
N=It didn`t use to sleep
I=Did he use to sleep?

SUPLY THE CORRECT FORM OF IMOERFECT TENSE IN SENTECE

In our family we sing the hymns.

Francisco smoke a lot to do?

A re you fast food?

He isn`t living in New York working hard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario