miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

PASADO SIMPLE

PASADO SIMPLE

Fill in the blanks whit the correct verb in the past tense

They worked(work)all day and onlysleeped (sleep)three hours a night

Julio feled(feel) bad so he called(call) the doctor

The doctor sayed (say)to get rest.He also writed (write)a prescription

Tan beed (be) strong because he exersise (exercise) a lot last year.

Maria goded (god) to the gym every two days during the winter months.

Ana and Gilberto rided (ride) bicycles every day this last summer

I readed (read) that it is good to eat three balanced meais a week

We bed (be)surprised that the she haved (have) a heart attack.

She runed (run) every morning and and rested (rest) every afternoon

The docctor talked (talk) to her about her health.


Write senteces about the exercise you did last year.









Fernando was succesful with his goals .Write what he did?

Fernando slept eigth hours every night .














Completa cada oracion con la forma en pasado del verbo.

EJEMPLO:(break)I broke my arm last week.

(drive) My brother drove to the hospìtal.
(wake) You woke up at 7:00
(go) You went to the doctor at noon.
(buy) Your parents bougth you some aspirin.
(come)They came to visit you.
(do) Teresa did some exercise .
(eat) She ate a healthy breakfast.
(Sleep)Dan slept eight hours last nigth.
(take)He took some vitamins.
(get)I got it sick yesterday.
(say) my sisters say she was sick, too.
(drink)We drank a lot of orange juice.




Cambia cada oracion del presente simple al pasado simple.

EJEMPLO: Iwake up at 6:00 am. I woke up at 6:00 am

My brother hurt My brother hurts

You drive me to the doctor at noon You are me to the doctor at noon

The doctor says to take some medicine The doctor says to took sopme medicine

I get the ,medicine froom the doctor I got the medicine from the doctor

You read the directions You red the directions

I drink two teaspoons of the syrup I drank two teaspoons of the syrup






ORDENA LAS PALABRAS Y FORMA ORACIONES INTERROGATIVA


EJEMPLO: last year / did / when/ see/ the doctor / we.
When did we see the doctor last year?

1. did/what/ the doctor / say. What did say the doctor ?
2.pay/did/you/ how. How did you pay?
3.buy/Marina/where/did/the medicine. Marina buy where did the medicine?
4.She/did/ who/ the pills/ for/ buy. She did who for buy the pills?
5.smooking / when/ you parents / did / stop. When did your did parents stop smoking?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario